PENGARUH PEMBERIAN REWARD TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA

Authors

  • Siti Hapsah STAI KH. Abdul Kabier
  • Taufik Akhmad STAI KH. Abdul Kabier
  • M. Irsyad STAI KH. Abdul Kabier

Keywords:

reward, motivation, student

Abstract

The Effect of Giving Rewards on the Learning Motivation One of the learning strategies that is more about giving awards given by the teacher to students,The awards given can be in the form of praise, gifts and others. With the aim intrinsic motivation from extrinsic motivation, that is, Giving rewards is to build a positive relationship between teachers and students. the research were: 1) to find out the giving of rewards, 2) to find out the learning motivation of students, and 3) to find out the effect of giving rewards on student learning motivation at MTs Nurul Khoir Pamarayan. This method uses a quantitative. The results of the normality test regarding (variable X) using Chi squared ?2count = 1.635 and ?2table = 7.815 these sample comes from a normally distributed population. the results of  normality test regarding student learning motivation (variable Y) using the Chi square formula ?2count = 1.149 and ?2table = 7.815 these sample comes from a normally distributed population. Judging from the hypothesis test, it can be tcount = 24.943 and ttable = 2.042, then tcount > t table, thus the alternative hypothesis (Ha) is accepted, while the null hypothesis (Ho) is rejected with a correlation coefficient index of 0.977, after consulting the table interpretation, it turns out that the number "r" (0.977) is between 0.81 - 1.00, which is interpreted as having a very high or strong influence. The level of contribution of variable X to variable Y is 95.4% and the remaining 4.6% is influenced by other factors.

Published

2023-09-08

How to Cite

Hapsah, S., Akhmad, T., & Irsyad, M. (2023). PENGARUH PEMBERIAN REWARD TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA . Al Kabier Journal of Islamic Studies, 1(1), 47-56. Retrieved from http://jurnal.staikha.ac.id/index.php/alkabier/article/view/93