PENGARUH METODE RESITASI TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN FIQIH

Authors

  • Farid Ma’ruf STAI KH. Abdul Kabier
  • Dirga Ayu Lestari STAI KH. Abdul Kabier
  • Nurul Inayah STAI KH. Abdul Kabier

Keywords:

Recitation Method, Student-Learning-Motivation, Fiqh

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the use of the recitation method at MA Nurul Falah Kaung Caang Cadasari, student-learning-motivation at MA Nurul Falah Kaung Caang and the influence of the recitation method on student-learning-motivation on Fiqh subjects. This research was conducted at MA Nurul Falah Kaung Caang Cadasari, Pandeglang, with a sample of 34 students from a population of 136 students. The method used in this research is descriptive research. data collection methods using observation techniques, questionnaires / questionnaires, and interviews. The results showed that the use of the recitation method and student motivation at MA Nurul Falah Kaung Caang was quite good. The results also show that the recitation method has an influence on student learning motivation of 22.09% and the remaining 77.91% is determined by other factors that can be re-examined.

Published

2023-09-08

How to Cite

Ma’ruf, F., Ayu Lestari, D., & Inayah, N. (2023). PENGARUH METODE RESITASI TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN FIQIH. Al Kabier Journal of Islamic Studies, 1(1), 23-30. Retrieved from http://jurnal.staikha.ac.id/index.php/alkabier/article/view/91